Five Star Hotel
The most beautiful, late-baroque is the work of the most renowned sculptor Kazimierz Strzycki.It was constructed in 1728. For its construction brick was used. The face of the building is richly gilded, bas-relief sculptural work of art. At the beginning of XX century an additional tenement was built on. Both buildings are an integral whole connected with one another with the interiors on each floor. The roof is covered with ceramic monk - nun tiles.In 2001 the tenement was fully restored preserving all the details under the supervision of the Pomerania Monuments Conservator. Each of the stylish rooms combines classic elegance with modern technology. They are equipped with the original antique and comfortable furniture.Marble-clad bathrooms are fitted with Jacuzzi baths and showers. There is also a Turkish and Finnish sauna.On the ground floor there is a large kitchen and a dining room with a terrace entrance which is situated in a secluded place close to water.